Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Apple of My Eye

This is for my people who just lost somebody. Your best friends , your baby, your man or your lady. True love should never die. When it does. Then you realize it was all a lie. Yeah, maybe that is why I keep missing you night and day. I make a day of it just to make sure I’m busy so that I won’t be missing you so much. I realize that someday somehow I just need to find you and talk about us. All the things that you think are not exactly the same as you seen and heard. I know I’ve to paddle my own canoe, explaining why and what was actually going on . What should I do when It comes just before and after ?
Trust is hard to gain but harder to keep. Trust takes years to build, but mere seconds to destroy. And then it's going to take you even longer to rebuild it .

When you're looking for love, you don't find it. When you aren't, love finds you. And now, am I looking the love from you or should I just assume that we’ll not going to walk through all of this together. I may not get to see you as often as I'd like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep inside my heart I know, this is for real and no matter what, I'll always love you.

I never knew that I could hurt like this. I though by doing that and this, I should be happy because you’ll not be there for me. But after all of my plan succeed, its go to the dog.

When I first saw you, I know that I shouldn’t saw love.. And the first time you touched me, I shouldn’t felt love but after all of this time, you're still the one I love.

I know somebody, they cry for he or she. They lie awake at night and dream of somebody. I bet you never even know they do, but somebody's crying. But we don’t have to tell them what exactly going on right know.
Love ? Does it really that nice ? Some people may take three seconds to say I love you, three minutes to explain it but a lifetime to learn it.

I don’t get the chance to say everything that I wish to say , and I don’t even get the chance to make everything just right. Maybe it’s the end of the story of you and me . I guess I just have to keep all of the things inside that… and just hiding the words on a piece of…You don’t have to know that late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star, that somewhere you are thinking of me too. Sometimes in love you must accept the fact that what makes the person you cared about happy might on the other hand leave you so lonely.

We can’t make someone love us. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

I have to say that when you can't stop thinking about him and dreaming about him, when you see his face everywhere you go and hear his sweet voice call your name over and over... What can I tell you, my friend? This is called love. No matter how painful your past love life is, be brave and smile, look forward to tomorrow, someone is out there waiting for you.
I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved. Telling someone how you feel doesn't hurt as much as not saying anything at all to that someone who is deeply in-love with you.

_ _ _ _ ,
If I die never having loved, then I die never having lived. My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.

No comments: