Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Choice

Its been so long that i didn't update my blog. Today, I'm going to write something that matter the most to me... Life is all about making choices. I have been wondering am i walking in the right way? Am i taking the best way right now? Or is this the best choices i have choose? When all of this questions appeared in my head, i feel like wanted to scream... Sometimes, i just a small things for granted without realizing that actually it will brings a great effect in my life.( especially now ) I don't feel like i am helping my life live to the fullest instead i am destroying it. And more worse, no one is there to wipe my tears and even if they offer a shoulder for me to cry on, i feel like i was a dead body, nothing can satisfy myself. Sometimes, I've been thinking i want to go and be the "old" me , i like the way i was. How pathetic i am now and how spectacular my life was. I know this have something to do with the choices i took and the choices i plan to take. I hope no matter what steps i take, i hope everyone can understand it. I'm a big girl now and i know what i do and i know what should i do. Even if made a mistakes, corrected me but don't blame me.

Seriously, there are a lot scar in my heart and it appears to be deeper and much more deeper when i think about it. I'm happy with my past as it showed me something that i never knew. But the people around us especially those who were really up-to-date in every aspects of your life tends to create a gossip and they want to take you down. Hey, everybody make mistakes. Everyone is design and given a chance to make mistakes.Who are you to care so much mistakes I've done in my life. You did a mistakes too. How unfair and wonderful life is... I love my life and hey I'm not ashamed with my past.

Based on what i have been through before,people have this kind of feature. When we did a mistake , people will only see the mistake that you have done and forget all the good things you did before. I believe everyone has been through like this. They were like " you shouldn't do that in the first place, you are ruining everything! Do you realize how big mistake you have done ? " Huh... And i Was like " If know that this would come in the first place, i wouldn't do this ? How if you were me ? Do you know what should you do when thing comes out and day HI to you ? " Arghh... If we have the ability to know what might come up next, there would be no mistakes in this world .Everything would be very perfect and guess what? We don't need a God. See, how choices might brought to us?

Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk , every situation is a choice. You choose how to react with the situations and there will be a more choices for you to made in the future. This choice mixed with a little confusion and confession, build with a confirmation and must be obtained by sacrifices. And in that moment, no matter how sagacious you are, it won't help you anymore


Written by ,
Sharon Lim

No comments: