Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Give Yourself A Break

I'm very stressful right now . That is why i give myself a break right now. Hoping after i expressed all the stress inside this blog, i can continue my study as usual.

We give ourselves such a hard time. We are much harder on ourselves than on the others. When our friends make mistakes, big or small, we offer them comfort and support. We want to help them badly and we do always offer a shoulder for them to cry on. But do we rarely show ourselves the same understanding? For me, spending one day playing game on a weekday seems very hard to me because i keep on thinking about others. Others are struggling on their preparation for the coming test or examination while me ? Playing game ? not a good idea for me. And this is why I study before... but after i realized that i have a bad purpose on study, i have changed. And thanks to God,I''m not fighting with someone but is to fight with myself. You see, people always think on how to win other people without try to win themselves first. So,overall... relaxing and take a brake are very hard for me to do. All i know is to push and force myself. But , i have to say that stress is actually good. And i believe everyone experiences a very stressful situation and that situation make them become more mature, pratical and zealous towards life.

And after all the journey of discovering what it feels like taking a brake or in other words " Enjoy " , i found it. But i failed to control it wisely. When giving yourself a break, you dont want to abandon self-control or self -observation. It is always important to think about our actions and examine what is actually are we going to do and is this " break " has it purpose ? Or just " well, that is me. Life is about to enjoy. We still have time. " Oh my ...... really? I'm amazed if one's life is just as simple as that ! I appreciated him for teaching me how to " take a brake ". For me, it is really important as an ordinary person like us.

School, family , lover and as a believer, i have my own purpose on every of that aspects and maybe that is also why I've been so stress. Its because my expectation in every of that aspects. I'm so tired. I have to do the chores at home. Finishing all the homework at school and care for someone that i love the most and also be a good believer that always obey His words. But without this kind of character in life, i think the meaning of " life " is " empty ". Different type of situation that bring people into different kind of dimension made this " life " becomes beautiful, amazing and splendid. Like " Love " in my past post . It is intangible , unpredictable and certainly uncontrollable . This is what make it painful, but this is also what makes it so wonderful. We need to remember to be grateful and honored by its presence in our lives. Talking about grateful, it is very not a very easy lesson to learn. See! How wonderful this life is .... Many things to learn.

So,the resolution is... its good to give stress to yourself but make sure that it has it limit. But when you exceed the actual value of stress , heal it by taking a break but when you take a break, also make sure you wont overdose it.... Because when you do , you become lazy and that is why i said self - control is very vital. Hmm, and now am i exceeding my " break time "? I guess I'm not ! :)

No comments: