Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pain is Inevitable, but Misery is Optional.

First,Happy Labour Day to all the employees and the employers and Have a blessed holiday too...

Okay, i guess i just have to go straight to the point. See, how many times do we experiences loss in our life? Once? Twice ? or more than that ? but for sure everybody will have that experience so don't worry. See, one of the most difficult lessons in life is how to accept loss. And its an ongoing process since our lives constantly change and we're forced to confront the harsh realities of a world that's far from perfect. Whether you are single or married, teacher or student,you have most likely faced some moment when your world was shaken to its foundation. Failed in an examination, broke up with your....., money fly away and much much more.... And maybe for the children, a divorce and a heart attack...but for me, i loss my boyfriend now... i mean we're not break up. its just that he is there and i'm here. You see, although it will be for just a period of time but when something change, the way you act, the way you did, the way you feel and the way you think are different too. I think i going to talk about the difficulities first. Yes,he had applied his enrolment in American Transfer Degree Program which going to take about 4year to complete his study and to become a successful Civil Engineer. Amen. Actually, just before he goes to Selangor study, i knew that one day he is going to somewhere leaving me at here in order to study or whatever the case put him into but for sure the thing come and say " Hi " to me now and there is nothing to do except to accept.

While he still at here last two weeks, he told me a lot and he scares too,scares the same thing happens again. hm, i have nothing to do with it because i just cant convince him how to take care of himself and dont worry about me. I have to say the past still haunting him right now. huh, sometimes i felt tired to say the same thing, talking about the same thing, hear the same thingy. but i believed time will heal and actually 'm happy that he going far away from me. One is because i can continue my life as usual and of course hoping he will meet someone , who is much better then me. Amen. I'm very thankful , thanks to God that He gives me strenght when you are not here , speaks to me through His words and hears my prayer.

One thing - faith test one when he or she loss someone. and i have to admit that during these time, my faith can be shaken to the core. And on one hand , such trials and painful and losses force me to count on God. I pray for him night and day hoping my prayer assist him in his life. Something happen we do have our option right? I'm not going to let myself be sad just because of that, I know God testing our faith and this is just a small task. Right, i should remember, the same as a spectacular Vogue magazine, remember that no matter how close you follow the jumps: Continued on page whatever. No matter how careful you are, there's going to be the sense you missed something, the collapsed feeling under your skin that you didn't experience it all. There's that fallen heart feeling that you rushed right through the moments where you should've been paying attention. Well, get used to that feeling. That's how your whole life will feel some day. This is all practice. None of this matters. We're just warming up. Yes, Thats right. Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever, so keep it up Sharon.

No comments: