Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crying never seems to help

I take all this pain...
I put it in rhymes...
Then you get the chance for the very first time.
You get to feel the pain...there's stuff inside me...
like all this hate...
I don't know if I can handle...
I don't know if I can carry this weight...
I just wanna let go...
I just wanna be free...
it's time for all this hate...
to finally leave me

My life is full of empty promises and broken dreams...
I'm hoping things will look up, and right when they do...
Do you know what it's like to be me?
Go through something not everyone can see?
Do you know what it's like to walk in my shoes?
Please stop judging me simply cause I'm not you...
Everything is changing and I don't feel the same.
I'm slipping through the cracks of floors I thought were strong.
I'm trying to find a place where I feel like I belong...

I think I'd do better on my own, no friends, no fights,just me...
alone...
A strong girl keeps her stuff in line-and with tears running...
She still manages to spit the simple words "I'm fine."

No comments: