Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Must Go

It is time to know
I am not the woman in your life
I can see how much your life accompanied by how many woman you want
I have to go
so that there is no suffer to know
and i believe life will bring me to hope

I must go,
cause you have your own style to live and i have mine,
I'd seen how much you can replace myself although your lip says Not
I can see how much you can conduct yourself with every conversation with others...
I am not yours....
So, I'll Go.

I Have to Go and I Must Go
Not to continue in deceiving you but
to let you meet the woman you know
i have to go
you may not understand what i have to do
time will pass and you may know


I Must Go
to meet my hero too,perhaps...
but this time there is no suffer to know
so i will go
i learned from my past state
to let hope cover my soul
So here i am, i am leaving...

No comments: