Monday, November 24, 2008

Inspiration

Inspiration

Life is so strange.Why some people are born and do nothing but suffer their whole lives.Poverty,pain,whatever the case is.And some people grow up with a life of luxury.I don’t have a perfect life,but there is nothing i would change.I wish I could sit here and say I thank God every day for my blessings,but that would be a lie.I don”t thank God nearly enough.When I think of people who are blind,I can’t imagine going a day without seeing the sun come in thought my window,or not being able to look into people’s eyes when they speak.And then,when I think of people who are deaf,I can’t even begin to imagine what it would be like to not hear the one I love saying, or his sweet voice whispering, “ I love you.” I’m so very blessed , and i think most of us tend to take our blessings for granted. Of course, I wish something were different.I wish I could weight a little less,be a tad bit prettier,and have the books that i wanted so badly and taste those Ice - Cream everytime I want to. I wish i could look at people and not judge them . I wish I could let Mom hug me once in a while. But unfortunately,we don’t always get what we wish for,and I’m more than willing to settle for what I have tonight. When I go to bed, I think I ‘ll let my Mom hug me and I’ll tell her I love her .And the most important is,I’ll tell her that how much He means to me. If she can just let me do things on my own,how great it is.I don’t wish for a brand new car so I can drive wherever I want, I don’t wish for money to buy the things I wish to buy and I don’t want to argue with her just because I’m still young and I do not know how to choose the white and the black.Sometimes if you just let me do what i wanted to do Mom,you’ll find out that there is nothing less important than just having the time that i wish to spend with him.Why you just can’t see that .So, I’ll try to go to bed a little earlier so maybe i won’t be so tired to think about the problems I used to faced every single moment in a day and I can actually pay attention in Physics class and tomorrow, I will eat a little healthier ,I’ll do my hair nice and I’ll take Fishy for a walk after school. Just to feel better about myself. And when I get home, I’ll look in the mirror and tell myself that everything will be just perfectly fine. Maybe next week i will go to my friends' house and see how they can help me and to look into their eyes a little deeper than usual after all, I have only one life to live, so I better make it good and about this whole inspiration thing,if life itself isn’t something to celebrate, I don’t know what it is.

No comments: