Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Forgive Others

Forgive Others
“Forgiveness is the oil of relationship” Do you agree with the statements ?
We could all do without the day we find out someone has been spreading rumors about us . No one is thrilled to find out a friend has been flirting big-time with the guy age likes or, even worse, with her boyfriend.Then these things happen ,it is natural to be angry and hurt.When the hurt is fresh,you may vow that will never forgive the person who made you sad or upset or unhappy.. But after some time passed and you have had the opportunity to talk it out or let the intensity of the pain subside,it is time to think about forgiving.
Forgiveness does not mean you are saying the behavior that hurt you was okay.And it’s quite possible that you might choose to end your relationship based on what happened.Some action are unforgivable,but most aren’t. Holding a grudge-clinging to the hurt and pain – will just make you feel worse .In order to completely heal,you have to forgive.Once you have forgiven,there is space inside your heart to feel more joy,more happiness and more love.
I had learned a valuable things from you. I was once a very mean and hard to forgive others person. I was cruel and I was always think for my own benefits and steps away of others advantages. But sometimes forgive can’t be seek or find. Because its lay within your heart.I hate people,who use to say a words of apologizing but they do nothing after that. And one of the guy is you! You think you are doing the most correct things in this world that is to let me happy,but you failed because you’re not able to make me happy instead of make me more upset and angry. Because you never do what we have discussed and you always do it on your own. Why ? I’ll let yourself find the answer .
People use to make me laugh is because they do happy with me not pretending to be happy... Takes note on that.. so whenever you think of something new to heal me or persuade me,its easy. Let yourself happy first.

No comments: