Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Forgive yourself

Forgive yourself

We seldom think about forgiving ourselves,but it is an important step in loving ourselves.You probably aren’t aware that there are things you haven’t forgiven yourself for,but if you think about it,you may find that there are.,Right now there are probably a couple of things that you feel guilty,ashamed,or angry at yourself about .
So how do you go about forgiving yourself ?Basically the same way you forgive someone else.Start by getting in touch with what it is you feel bad about .Try to understand why you did what you did and what you intentions were.More often than not,you will find that your intentions weren’t bad ; you just made a mistake or used poor judgement.
If you have done something that endangered your well-being or the well-being of others,it is still important to forgive yourself.Forgiveness is not the same as saying it was okay to do something you now know was wrong. You aren’t condoning your behavior;You are simply forgiving yourself for the poor judgement that led you to it.Try to learn something from your mistake,allow yourself to feel the pain it caused,and decide not to do it again.If you need help preventing yourself from engaging in dangerous behavior again,talk to an adult ( me ) you trust to find out the best way to get assistance.One you have gone through the process of forgiving yourself,then it is time to move on.
This advices make reminds me about us. You always said that you were not good enough for me. You just too care about the money,you just too care about me,you just too neglecting yourself,you just too paying attention on me,until... you manage to spit it out on me,i find out that both of us are really depending on what we actually don’t have. “It is always good to hate something you have,than to love something you don’t have”.I am really agree with this.. You know what ? Everytime we lose each other,pretending that we both have others,we find out that we’ll be more suffer than before. Why ? this is because we are lying each other . Who ask for break up ? Or should I say who forces who to break up ? We both have mistakes,right ? So,whenever this situation came,we both always said: “I’m so sorry to you,because after all of this time, I find out that you are not happy but suffer all of this time,I realize that I’m not the one for you, maybe you should pick her/him,because he/she will be perfect for you.” Oh please... everybody makes mistake,but the fact is,do you want to give up just like that ? or just apologizing ? or take a forwards steps and learn something valuable thing from the incident? Its depend on you! because you know what you want and you just know how to set things right !
I don’t blame you everytime we have a problems,I just blame myself how can I let you do such a things to me ? As you know,instead of hurt you more, I prefer to hurt you less... Because we are on our way to provide each other a medicine to understand each others and of course if we could, we try to not hurt anybody after that.

No comments: