Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 Inspiration

hi guys...
Its been so log that i didn't update my blog... Today, i don't know why i get up the nerve to write my blog again. i thought about sharing something that is very valuable to me - a book. A book that i'd bought ysterday and a book that i've been looking for so long...



This book a lovingly compiled and painstakingly profound work detailing the possibilities of the human spirit. It shoe us in story after story how we can make this world a better place-and not merely wish to do it.

Guys, do you think that a story in a book can change someone's thought , personalities ? that it can inspires you to be more happy, more confident and more caring. My answer is "YES" and if your answer is "No", then i suggest you yo stop reading this cause this is not what you trying to read... Why did i say so because even people have to depend on book to get knowledge so that they can be good in term of knowledge and upgrade themselves,so why can't a book's content change someone's thought in term of relationship?

I'm keen to read and buy this book because of my English teacher - Madam Mathilda, who had read some story inside this book that touched my heart deeply.... And, last night after i had read th introduction and acknowledgement of this book,i know i need this book.

I'm holding a very special book that i hope to carry its messages to you guys... I hope you guys can realize and forward the experience of reading to your friends....That you can use the inspiration, understanding and lovewithis these page to make your world a little bit better every day.

No comments: