Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Heart

hi guys, hehehe. I've been writing twice to update my blog today... Rajinnya.I should be serious by now, ok... Today, right now, i want to tell you guys and also to share what i've been through in my relationship...and yes, i have to say in a relationship especially between girl and boy - companionship. Me and him had been together for years and yet we broke up twice when we were together. that Broke up was because of misunderstanding, miscommunication and a lot. For instance, he disturbed me a lot and i can't even focus on my study, he controlled me too much on what i can do and what i can't do. hmm... guys, i'd been trying to make difference in my relationship everytime we had a problem,we discussed, we shared, we laughed and yet in the middle we argued and silent for a quite sometime, but believe me making difference is not easy. Its not easy to change someone and sometimes we are the one who need to change instead of others.But i did change, there a lot of different between the past " Sharon" than the present " Sharon ". i loved him more, i showed so much love to him in term of words and actions. And he realized it too. do you want to know how was i long time ago when we were together in the first one and two years? i'm a bad girl, i admit. he can only heard me say "I love you " once in a blue moon. And when he said " i love you " i used to say " yes, i know... you don't have to say that all the time ". And he commented me that i was cool, too cool to love someone. well yeah, i was...



you see the love above? my heart had been through all of that. First, from a complete heart.



To this - a heart full of scars because of love.



To this - healing hearts.



yes, love is what you say it is. You say it sucks? yes it is. you say it sweet? yes, it is. You say it terrible? and yes it is! i talked and discussed with my mom today, we toled her about my relationship with my bf, i told what he did to me and i told what his mom said about me. And my mom felt so bad and i also told her that we'd broke up again and she said this time my decision is right. its correct... so long .... its good to be single again and yet its complicated.

No comments: