Saturday, January 16, 2010

Work For It

Tell me what you can do
If i'm alone
Would you stay by my side
And tell me "dear,you're not alone. I'm here"
Would you stay here
Watch movie with pairs
Laugh by both
Pamper me...
Would you do it for me?

We may seperated by miles and miles away
We may stucked by hundreds and hundreds of confusion
But our hearts join us on every junction of misunderstanding
At every corner of dangerous
In every lackness of faith...
Would you stand by me?
Would you show me that you're mine?
Cause all i see was your madness to conquer each

If i'm yours,show me
If you love me,do as you love me
If you miss me,do as you miss me
There's a show we wish to watch on Wednesday,
Would you watch with me?

If you really need me
Would you do whatever you can
To ensure i'm caught in the middle of your love?
Would your risk whatever it might takes
To get me back?
Would you pay whatever it cost
To prove i'm really valuable to you?
Cause i don't see any of this
When we was one...

No comments: