Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LET GO, LET GOD

I release and allow God's magnificence to flow through me.
This little phrase is a powerful statement of Truth: Let go, let God. I know that when I cling to what I perceive as a problem, my mind races to try to fix it. In this mode, I am working the problem instead of allowing the solution. By releasing my grip, I allow divine wisdom to flow freely within me.

Let go, let God, isn't about giving up; it is about going to the Source. Rather than casting my hands up in despair, I open my heart and mind and go within in prayer. In the silence, the answers I have been chasing rise to the surface easily. Miracles occur.

When I step out of the way and allow divine guidance to flow, I unleash the wisdom of God within me.

I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, because I seek to do not my own will but the will of him who sent me.--John 5:30

Let us I release and allow God's magnificence to flow through us.Amen.

By the name of Jesus Christ, i post.

No comments: