Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Day

As I opened up my eyes this morning the sun was in its rise again

The sky blazed with its lucid fires of blue as a tremendous mass of hilarity

And the quickening songs of the birds were as pure and true as the fresh air

While the tree’s danced everywhere in pure glory

It was a beauty glamorously revealed

A blessing meant to be; another day

And so my soul started to shine like the sky

It sang productively and delightfully as the birds

It was like the trees; dancing gloriously

It occupied my mere spirit with exhilaration

For I knew the Creator of that creation was granted; granted to us!

As everything everywhere was

It was a day; Another Day

That I knew was going to be magnificent and fruitful in every possible way

And so I heard myself, freely saying

“This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad it is,

Thank you for blessing our eyes to see this beautiful day

For giving us the health and strength to get off our beds to walk and greet

this day. Thank you! Thank you Almighty Father, for all of your blessings.

Many praise and thanks be to You for everything, In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

No comments: