Monday, January 18, 2010

Love as a New Way of Life 1

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord ( Romans 8:38-39 )

Guys, talking about love, i'd never said " I Love You " to my both of my parents... Whenever their birthday is just around the corner, all i can do is buy a cake for them and promise myself that i won't let them down... Have you ever try to say those three words to your parents? hee, i bet most of us haven't say" i love you" to our parents. how pathetic... But, i din't get to hear " i love you " from my both parents either but i knew they love me so much ... So much until no words can't describe the love they showed... But today, from this little book , titled " The Love As A Way of Life " by Gary Chapman, Gary has reminded me that God loves us no matter how we look , poor or rich, ugly or pretty, He loves us.God loves us without restraint or condition.So,whenever you fell that you're alone, you feel that no one loves you , no one cares about you... Turns to God and remember you are loved. No matter what. God loves you more than any friend can offer, any lover can offer and any best thing you had in your life.

Let us pray and thank to God for His gracious love through all. Amen.

By the name of Jesus Christ, I post.

1 comment:

| YaNg² | said...

^^ In the name of the Jesus, I post... quite similiar with my post.. like it..