Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can We Change This World?

Its a rainy day today....
Hmm... wearing my pink jacket and i went to my mom restaurant...You know guys, i have a lot of things to share, because i think too much and i admit that i get inspiration, lesson and experiences from what i saw, i heard, i touched and i felt much more easier when it is raining... I don't believe anything such horoscope's guide and anything but i'll read them when i found it out in magazine and such... but one thing i really admit and confess is that my horoscope's element - water.... I'm pisces and yes i do like water and bath. talking about bath, hey i met Mr Spider just now, and he was like... Murmuring at me and said :" Hi, Sharon ". We meet again "... and the nerve impulse which was send to the brain making response and make me think : " Oh no, its rainy, i dont want to go bath and scared by Mr spider." And then dad came downstairs.... i was screaming for help : " Dad, please help me get rid of that " Mr "(with my fingers pointing at the spider which was huge as my palm size, imagine it ), can you? And dad was like : " Yes, I can (hearing the word " CAN " makes me happy but then..) , but i may not ( adrenaline rush, and i'm involuntarily steps out from the bathroom) ." I forced myself to enter the bathroom and said " don't scare, its just a spider"...but at the back of my mind said "just a spider? hehehe, yeah, just a spider ".... I don't enjoy my bubble time and i wished to take my bath later but in with my wet clothes and hair caused by the rain, i have to take a bath now, or else, i'll need Dr Cool Fever... hmm.... so, here it goes, i'm out of the dangerous area and wuh...... Its good to be safe again.


Now, back to my personal reflection of the day. Just like i said, its a rainy day today, and a whole day, the city is watered by a water that falls from the clouds in small drops- rain... hehehe. And yet, i saw some people asking for alcohols on the middle of a morning? and the worst part was, it was the aunt, the same person i saw last 2 days at mom's restaurant with her gangs... i have to say the saddest part helping mom at shop is to offer someone a cup of beer , holding cigar's box and give it to the people....its like killing someone...hey,alcohol is one of the most well established causes of cancer. It increases the risk of liver cancer, it increases the risk of breast cancer,it increases the risk of mouth and oesophageal (foodpipe) cancers and smoking and drinking together increases risk even more...Share something that i learned at school to you guys...

In our body, alcohol is converted into a toxic chemical called acetaldehyde. This is one the main reasons why we get hangovers.But acetaldehyde does more than give you a headache in the morning. It can cause cancer by damaging DNA and stopping our cells from repairing this damage.Acetaldehyde also causes liver cells to grow faster than normal which mean the mitosis process becomes abnormal and this causes tumor in early stage ans cancerous cell at critical stage and these regenerating cells are more likely to pick up changes in their genes that could lead to cancer.Alcohol can also increase the levels of some hormones, such as oestrogen, testosterone and insulin. which increase the risk of breast cancer.

And smoking is very famous with lung cancer. Smoking harms nearly every organ of the body and diminishes a person’s overall health. Smoking is a leading cause of cancer and of death from cancer. It causes cancers of the lung, esophagus, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, kidney, bladder, pancreas, stomach, and cervix... I believe teacher told us a lot in this. Blacken lungs and, watery and so on... The carbon monoxide reacts with oxygen much more faster than haemoglobin, and cause us fail to produce oxyhaemoglobin instead we producing more and more carboxyhemoglobin. and this lead to insufficient oxygen to red blood cell and finally asthma come to say " Hi "...

Guys, please pray for me and my parents so that they quit from selling those stuff.It promises great profit but killing people condemn profit with what family's lost.... I shares my opinion with my best friend about this. She said : " Its not your fault, they choose to be like that." And i think : " What she said is true but where are these people wisdom ? they know how to differentiat the good and the bad but then? my friend got a phoenix tattoo for herself. Feel happy for her happiness that came from that tattoo but fell sorry for her body .

Guys, if you'e sharing the same thought with me. Imagine my shop... there are at least 4 until 8 persons will come and buy cigar or drinks alcohols. Imagine the whole city and plus the whole world. Huge success begins with a tiny efforts and lots a lots of failure and time... We can change this thing by ensure you and my generation chose to pick the good in the options... that is NO ALCOHOLS AND NO SMOKING...

4 comments:

Micole 尛婷 said...

lol u~~=__= say dou ar~like a chemistry subject~wuhuuu~~
n abt my tattoos hor =__=||| giv u tis emocation~i speechless~~but i nid say tis~tattoos 4 mii,is jz an art~well u noe mii~~wuhaha~nt like u~
owez jz believe in science~~sumtime rili wonder tat how come we tis 2 different attitude ppl cn be a bestfriends~hmm~~wakaka~~anyway,love u~huhah~~muax~

Micole 尛婷 said...

is chemistry teacher~~=__=

Snow White said...

Hey, Ting... every relationship need 2 different people. hey, u like physics.. its just like a magnet... hehehe, positive and negative.... attract to each other, right?

Micole 尛婷 said...

lollll~~ngam de ngam de~~wakaka~~