Monday, January 11, 2010

The Decision

hello guys, its me again.. so, how was my day today? i can say it was a bus day at mom's restaurant today and after that i went home to meet my beloved students... Then i called his aunt, i was asking help so that i can give back his things... there are a lot of his things inside my house and i don't wish to say it here one by one, but when i picked p those things and placed it inside a box and some plastics , i realized there are to much to give it back. I already packed it up all on Sunday... 2 days has passed an i see too much that make me remind of him.... Its like a broken glass and i have to put the pieces of glass one by one... He was part of my life and of course its not as easy an ABC to forget all and to pretend like it was nothing and yet when i though of all the memory we had, i feel sad to let it go... Maybe there is another way to set things right. well of course there is another way but perhaps right now is not the good time to set things right. Maybe 2 years later and maybe 10 and even maybe 13 , i dont know. I just wish that you can have a better life and maybe find another girl to replace me in your heart.

Today, after i went back to meet my best friend, i try my best to change everything in my room (actually i started to make my room look different since Sunday). I wrapped mt table with the present paper i bought at KK on Saturday, i hide all the stuff( for instance my frame where i put a lot of my picture with him ) in a new box that i bought on Saturday, change a new position of bed, cupboard and my table, change a new windows's sheet . And i feel much much better...

I knew day after day , i might see, hear, touch and feel something that would make me remind of him. I didn't say that i din't love him anymore, No!.Its just that i don't want to feel the same way as i felt on the 3rd January 2010. Isn't it so hard to say " sorry " and ask for an apology? Instead, he acted and said like nothing happened. But that is the past, i am looking forward right now. Yang, if you are reading this, i hope you understand.

We had never contacted each other as always as before. We seldom talk,chat and even sms. Maybe today is the last day i received message from him and i want to share with you guys.


I sent this message to him ( which i write it myself ):

Dear Sam,

Sharon wants to keep you as her pieces in her life. Answer the question below honestly because Sharon wants to save it for her best memory in life.

1. If you want to pick a fruit for Sharon . What fruit would it be?

2. What do you hate the most about Sharon?

3. What do you like the most about Sharon?

4.Give one word best describe Sharon?

5.You wish to be Sharon's_________?


And this is what he replied me:

If you want to pick a fruit for Sharon . What fruit would it be?
Big Red Apple

2. What do you hate the most about Sharon?
Stoned headed, ignorant, selfish, rebellious attitude.

3. What do you like the most about Sharon?
Her passion to love me,
cry on me,
the way she smile and laugh,
the willingness to change,
hardworking,
a Christian.


4.Give one word best describe Sharon?
Duality


5.You wish to be Sharon's Life's Boymate?

and then i replied him:

Thank you :)

This is my decision and so long ......

No comments: