Monday, January 18, 2010

Pray No Matter What

Psalm 42:11 and 43:5
"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God."

Many people woke up this morning wondering if they will ever be able to praise God. Some are facing earthquakes and death, but many others are facing the separation and pain which keeps them from God. and the saddest thing was regarding the words " Allah" that causes many churches were disturbed.And yet, we have so many reasons to praise, so many reasons to declare His goodness and grace. Jesus told us we would have troubles in this world but then said, "But take heart! I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). Through all the confusion, anger and doubt, He is still our "refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1).

Let us pray that God will use these words to minister in a mighty way today. Pray they will find their way to those who are in great need. We all have reason for hope. He will never leave us, will never stop calling our name. Let's resolve to face our trials, no matter how great, and confidently proclaim "I will yet praise!" Amen.


By the name of The Lord,i post.

No comments: