Monday, January 11, 2010

Hate is easy, Love takes Courage

If I never met you,
I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you
I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you
I wouldn't miss you,
but I did,
I do and I will.

I can live
without any friends,
any family and any money
but I can't live without you.

I'm sorry for crying over you,
because I said I wouldn't.
But I didn't promise you that,
because I knew it would be a promise
I would never be able to keep.

My Heart Was Taken By You,
Broken By You And Now
Is In Pieces Because Of You

It hurts to breathe
because every breath I take
proves I can't live without you.

Never Say
" I love you "
if you don't really care,
never talk about feeling
if they aren't really there.
Never hold my hand
if you're going to break my heart.
Never say you're to,
if you never plan to start.
Never look into my eyes
if all you do is lie.
Never say hello,
if you really mean goodbye.
If you really mean forever,
then say you will try.
Never say forever
' cause forever makes me cry.

As Part Of You Has Grown In Me,
Together Forever Shall We Be,
Never Apart Maybe In Distance
But Not In Heart.

The greatest pain that comes from love
is loving someone you can never have.

The stupidest mistake in life
is thinking the one who hurt you the most,
won't hurt you again.

Love is unconditional,
relationships are not.

For all sad words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are these,
It might have been.


To fall in love is awfully simple,
but to fall out of love is simply awful.

The worst feeling in the world
is giving all the love you have
and knowing it will never be returned.

There is one pain I often feel
which you will never know
because it is caused
by the absence of you.

No comments: