Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Broke My Heart

If You Really
Love Something
Set It Free.
If It Comes Back, It's Yours,
If Not, It Wasn't Meant To Be.

I don't miss him,
I miss who
I thought he was.

You broke me,
you broke my heart,
you broke everything!
You turned my world upside down
and inside out,
BUT I know it was worth it,
for that one moment of love we had,
it's a shame it went bad.....

The hottest love
has the coldest end.

It takes a couple seconds
to say Hello,
but forever
to say Goodbye.

Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like
I Cried For You,
Some Day You'll Miss Me Like
I Missed You,
Some Day You'll Need Me Like
I Needed You,
Some Day You'll Love Me
But I Won't Love You.

I’m going to smile
and make you think I’m happy,
I’m going to laugh,
so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style,
and even if it kills me
- I’m going to smile.

The hardest part
of loving someone
is knowing when to let go,
and knowing when to say goodbye.

No comments: