Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hopeless

Raining Heavily,
And I...Speechless
Just and Fair...
No stupid love song can describe how I feel,
Sometimes the words other people say,
actions other people show
Are never good enough or real
No one will ever know how I'm feeling today
And I don't wish this to be like this in the future...


Sometimes,
I put my hopes up way too high
I thought you'd feel the same way
But Hopeless...
Now all I need to not do is cry
Because tears won't take the pain away worse.
and crying make thing

For a moment I thought you knew
For a moment I thought you cared
For a moment I thought you meant "I love you"
For a moment I thought you appreciated the love we shared
That moment conclude hopeless in the end...

What do you know anyway?
You're just a guy
Have your fun today
And tomorrow make me cry

I'll fake my smile
I'll say I'm okay
I'll be happy for a while
And be dead inside
I'll be strong
I'll be tough

I kept on calling you sweet
Little did I know
Your love is the one thing I can't beat
I just can't seem to let you go!
What a stupid lyrics...
And again...
You make me feel like such a fool
I don’t want to love you
Why did love have to be so cruel?
Why is there nothing that I can do?

Love can sometimes be great
That's something I cannot deny
But when it turns into hate
He won't be just "another guy"

He'll be the guy that broke you into pieces
He'll be the guy that made you a mess
He'll be the love that slowly ceases
After you finally confess

Listening to that song
Makes me feel like the stupidest girl alive
It made me realize that what I felt was wrong
Because I won't get you no matter how much I strive.
Because sorry just not the way it used to be.

No comments: